Monday, May 25, 2009

The Beginning

For those of you whom I haven't informed, here is what my trip will look like:
I go to El Paso tomorrow morning for training with the organization that I'm going through. Here I will meet up with my three teammates: Aubrey, Tamra, and Meret, along with all of the other young adults that are going all around the world this summer. We will leave training camp and fly out to India next Sunday. Then we will be in India until July 23rd and fly back to El Paso for a couple days to debrief and then I'm come home July 26th. We are going to be in Musiri, India which is about 6 hours west of Chennai (in the south).

This past week I've had a whirlwind of emotions, but the day has come and I'm feeling more prepared emotionally. Please continue to be in prayer that I will find time for Spiritual renewal throughout this trip. The Lord has continued to affirm that His will is me in India this summer many ways this past week, which has helped me sort through the sad times. For example, last Monday my mom and I were at CPO (a Christian bookstore) and we ran into a guy who told me his sister was a missionary in India and she had a phone number that was local to Missouri I could call and get ideas about relevant Children's ministry! What a blessing! I got to talk to her a couple days ago and it was very encouraging.

I need to go get more things prepared and I want more time with my family now! Until next time, grace and peace!

Jen :)

Look to the right -------->
and you can find my daily prayer calender to download!
Look t

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do great and do great things! I'm praying for you and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete