Thursday, May 28, 2009

Greetings From New Mexico!

My Dear Friends,
Thank you for continuing to pray and hear how my trip is going. I'm at training camp and so far it has been great. I don't have much time but I ask that you continue to pray for my team as we are building unity and developing strong, deep relationships. You all mean so much to me and I wish I could write each of you. Take care.
Grace and Peace to each of you.

5 comments:

  1. i thought you were in texas. i need to check the atlas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I really hope and pray that the Lord uses you through this whole journey! Love you girl...i'll be stalk blogging you :-)

    -Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear training is going well u'll be in my prayers throughout your trip much <3 and grace.

    -Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, let's see how long it takes you to get mail. I sent you a letter today (5/29). Thanks for calling me today and filling me in!

    ReplyDelete