I just wanted to let all of you know that I am safely home in Bolivar enjoying time with my parents. Thank you for your friendship, prayers, and support throughout my life and especially this past summer. I have felt like you've journeyed with me to India and I look forward to being able to share with each of you more of what the Lord is doing in India and in my life in light of this trip. I currently am in the midst of processing this trip and trying to put it into any form of words or summary to describe the experiences and how it has impacted my life. I plan on writing an update on my blog within the next few weeks after I've had some time to process more on my own with the Lord to let you know more of my thoughts and feelings in better clarity. Thank you again for journeying with me and I look forward to catching up with you!
Your Friend and Sister,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment