Hi everyone. This is Megan, Jen's sister, letting you know I talked to her today for my birthday and she's doing well! I missed her call at first but Bob (my fiance) helped me figure out how to call her back. She said (and I quote) "Tell everyone I'm still alive and it's straight from the horse's mouth."
ha ha
She said they celebrate family birthdays and they celebrated mine today (or really it's pretty much yesterday for her now as she's going to bed) by praying over my picture as they passed it around the circle with their Indian friends. This made me happy!
Anyway, she sounded really upbeat and just like Jen. She also said that she should be able to update her blog for real on Monday (the 6th) as I'm just a stand in:)
Just thought you'd like to know
megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks, Megan! Happy Birthday! I was thinking it was Jen's birthday today. Once again I've goofed up my birthday calendar.
ReplyDeleteI was worried about her so I appreciate the update. Also, congratulations on your fiance! I'm so happy for the both of you!
Jen's birthday is July 11...it is soon!
ReplyDeleteMy mom said she felt better just knowing someone had talked to Jen:)